From 3CX Manchester – the award-winning Phone System for businesses in Lancashire and the North West!
Simple, flexible and affordable, 3CX is an award-winning phone system for businesses of all sizes. Organisations and businesses throughout Lancashire and the North West are calling our 3CX Manchester team, and rapidly discovering how easy it is to switch their telephony to 3CX, to save costs and benefit from its many advanced features.
- No Per Extension Licencing – Based On Simultaneous Calls
- Low Or Free UK Calls And Reduced International Rates
- Wide Choice Of IP Handsets Across Variety Of Manufacturers
- Provision Either On-Premise Or In The Cloud
- No Expensive Hardware Required
- Self Administration, Management Reporting
- Presence/Chat/Screen Sharing Free Of Charge
- Free Mobile Client And Webphone
- Call Recording At No Additional Charge
- Audio And Video Conferencing for Remote Working
- Swift Deployment And Scalability
- Inbuilt Disaster Recovery
3CX Phone System
When you switch to 3CX you’ll find yourself in good company. More than 250,000 businesses already use the 3CX software based IP phone system. Combining voice, video, messaging and chat, 3CX is a complete Unified Communications solution. 3CX helps increase productivity and improve customer service, whilst providing opportunities for remote working, and huge savings on call costs.
With its many advanced features, 3CX eliminates the inflated cost and management headaches of outdated traditional phone systems, or the limitations of hosted phone solutions. It’s the go-to choice for any business looking for a VoIP phone system that future-proofs their telephony against the withdrawal of outdated ISDN phone lines by 2025.
3CX is a cutting edge telephone system hosted on an IP computer network utilising existing CAT5/6 cabling. Like most VoIP gateways it can scale way beyond the simple ability to transfer calls. From integrated web conferencing, Microsoft Office 365 compatibility and SIP trunking capability, 3CX is the telephony platform which has it all. As a 3CX partner, Clarion can show how to deploy IP phones as a more advanced PBX solution for your business – either self-hosted or fully managed.
You decide where to run 3CX – either on an existing server, on a low-cost mini PC or in the Cloud. Self host with popular cloud providers such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, OVH or Microsoft Azure. Easily move your hosted PBX between cloud providers with inbuilt backup & restore. Whether in the cloud or on-premise – you are in control and always connected.
- AT YOUR DESK – Make desk calls from any data connection, with a wide range of feature-rich handsets
- FROM THE COMPUTER – Use the Softphone App to access directory and make calls, send messages etc
- ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE – Take your office number and phone system on the road on iOS or Android
Why work with Clarion?
For 20 years, Clarion has been a leading provider of Business Class Telephony.
Over this time we have successfully managed the implementation of technologically sound, cost-effective voice and data services to over 10,000 companies large and small, across the UK.
We treat every client experience as unique, carefully taking the time to understand your key motivations and to make sure we match your needs. Any solution we propose is carefully spec’d to make sure it will increase efficiency and productivity for your specific business.
If you are looking for a new phone system, we can even help you make money from your old one – find out more here.
3CX Support Manchester
Our 3CX Manchester team is installing in towns throughout Lamcashire and the North West, including:
- ICT Manager, Redden Court School
"A good product like 3CX sells itself if presented well. Clarion showed how easy it was to understand, with a great demo that quickly enabled us to get to grips with the new system."