Clarion – the winning formula
Clarion is a leading provider of Telecoms and ICT solutions to more than 10,000 organisations around the UK. We’ve grown our business by offering the latest telephony technology, backed by the best service levels in the industry. It’s been a winning formula for more than 20 years – and with the Clarion Partner Programme, it can be for your IT business too.
Make Voice your new calling
With organisations across the country, having been badly hampered by their dependence on ISDN lines and BT’s planned phase out of this technology, there’s never been a better time to be selling Phone Systems. If voice isn’t part of your portfolio we can provide you with a lucrative new sales opportunity and do all the work for you.
Simply by introducing Clarion to any of your customers that needs a Telecoms solution, and you will earn money for any successful referral. We will provide you with progress reports at every stage.
Join Clarion’s Partner Referrals Programme today and grow your business by offering Telecoms Solutions to your customers.
Yes, I’m interested – please contact me with more information.
CLARION PARTNER REFERRALS PROGRAMME
- Core offer – a hosted phone solution or any other telecoms solutions required
- Technical support – as little or as much support as you need, from training to installation
- Fair Trading – anything beyond our remit we pass back to you
- Progress report – on prospects you have generated at a frequency that suits you
- Buy-back offer for redundant Telephony equipment
- Remanufacturing division so you can offer Grade A phones at huge discounts
- Localised Tree-planting scheme for new system installations
- Generous commission rates on upfront sales and ongoing revenue
- Solidifies your relationship with the customer
- Expands your portfolio for future sales presentations
- Access to Clarion’s huge range of telephony and other ICT solutions
- Qualitas IT
"We have partnered up with Clarion to provide Telephony Solutions to our clients and have forged a profitable partnership based on our complementary skills."