Business Mobiles for Charities
Get the very best rates on business mobiles for charities and NFPs. We connect to all the major Networks but remain firmly independent of the Mobile Operators.
Accordingly, we are able to offer tailored packages, including special extra discounts for charities and NFPs, on tariffs, handsets and other services. And as the customer, you benefit from the scale and scope of the major Mobile Carriers, but with impartial advice and significantly improved Customer Support.
We understand your Mobile concerns and offer :
- A cost effective line rental and call plan that covers all of your voice and data needs in the UK or abroad.
- Expert advice on procurement of hardware and a choice of mobile operating platforms to suit your specific requirements.
- Understanding and sourcing of applications that give you a competitive edge in business mobility
- A Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution for your Fleet allowing swift configuration, updates and ongoing security for your Company-sourced or BYOD equipment.
- Optional supply of Refurbished Mobiles, generating huge cost savings as well as contributing to your sustainability initiatives.
Cutting Costs/ Bill Analysis:
Our revolutionary audit software allows us to swiftly analyse your Mobile billing, line by line, item by item.
Using sophisticated algorithms, we recalculate the cost of every call you have made and every bit of data used, against all alternative tariffs on your current and all other Mobile Networks.
We are then able to take this data to our Account Management Team at the Networks to secure further discounts or financial incentives for our clients.
All information supplied is treated as strictly confidential. All paper bills are returned and we do not keep any electronic billing usernames and passwords.
- Director - Domus Nova
"Since moving our Mobile Fleet to Clarion, we have saved both money and many hours not having to deal with the networks. Problem resolution is swift, advice is sound and we now receive a personalised service from people who care."