Integrate the 3CX Phone System with Microsoft Teams
If your staff are already familiar with MS Teams, it’s now possible to run Teams from your 3CX phone system as a single user interface for chat, conferencing and voice. Call2Teams allows you to connect both systems into a truly unified, central communications console. Make calls, collaborate with colleagues, share files, and send messages on any device with full MS Teams capability. Work in the office and remotely, using all the convenient Teams options, whilst remaining fully connected through your existing phone platform.
Call2Teams acts as a ‘bridge’ between 3CX and MS Teams, making communication seamless, with improved productivity for all users.
What is Call2Teams?
Call2Teams is a cloud-based service which connects Microsoft Teams to your existing on-premise or hosted PBX phone system. Simple to install, with no special hardware or software required, it enables you to link 3CX to Teams, and bring all your users under one platform across all devices.
Call Us To Get Started
As a Platinum Partner for 3CX, Clarion can help you set up Call2Teams. Please get in touch with us if you would some help integrating Teams with your 3CX phone platform.
WHY USE CALL2TEAMS:
Call2Teams for 3CX – How It Works
Call2Teams connects 3CX and other business phone systems, or SIP Trunk provider, to Microsoft Teams.
- Call2Teams creates a link on the 3CX phone system between an individual SIP registration, and a user on Microsoft Teams.
- Think of a Teams user in the same way as you would connect another phone to your 3CX system. Each Teams user you wish to connect would require an individual SIP registration.
- Users can keep their current SIP desk phone, and use Microsoft Teams as an extra means to make and take calls.
- Activate Call2Teams by adding a MS Phone System licence to your existing Microsoft tenant.
- Clarion can arrange all this for you, and provide any support required during the implementation period and beyond.