Looking to increase e-safety?
Protect school children and students online with the UK’s most advanced digital safeguarding technology.
Ever-evolving guidelines on safeguarding in schools, colleges, universities and MATs now include a duty of care for e-safety too. The challenge for any educational organisation is to keep students safe, while providing the freedom to learn without limits.
With our affordable digital safeguarding tools, which use pioneering real-time content filtering, you can create a safer digital environment for young people in your care. We can help you detect, block and prevent any harmful or intrusive content well before it reaches any device whatsoever being used on your premises.
- Advanced digital e-safety platform for Schools, Colleges, Universities & MATS
- Proactive, real-time content analysis with 24/7 human moderation
- Filtering with BYOD cross-network security
- Firewall with Layer 7 Application Control
- Social media controls – limit Facebook, Youtube & Instagram
- NOS (National Online Safety) approved training modules
- Extensive reporting options with simple user interface
FREE 90 DAY TRIAL OFFER
Monitor Managed service from Smoothwall, pioneers in Digital Safeguarding tools for the Education sector
What measures can you take to increase student safety online?
Clarion has been a leading provider of ICT and Telecoms solutions to the Education sector for more than 20 years.
If you need to set up digital safeguarding, or would like to reinforce your existing e-safety credentials, we can provide the best advice on set-up and installation.
Whether you are looking for a Managed or Hosted service, we can tailor make an option to fit your needs, either on-premise, in the Cloud or as a hybrid combination of the two.
- Madeley Academy
"Clarion provided the Academy with quality products, both quickly and with attentive Customer Service throughout. A great company to deal with."