Business Hosted Telephone System from as little as £8 per user per month
Offering cost savings, greater flexibility and a vast array of advanced features, UK businesses are increasingly making the move to Hosted Telephony:
- Free UK Landline & Mobile Calls
- Free Maintenance and Ongoing Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- No upfront costs – pay monthly
- Mobile App for Phone System on-the-go
- Built-in Disaster Recovery
- 150+ High Performance Features
- Simple to use Interface
- 10,000+ Business Telephony customers
The Benefits of Hosted
We are seeing a huge increase in businesses moving on from traditional on-premise Phone Systems (PBXs) as they fast become redundant with their limited functionality and expensive maintenance costs. Furthermore, with BT ceasing provision of new ISDN lines from 2020 and looking to phase them out completely by 2025, Hosted Telephony is the future.
Suitable for any size of business, our Hosted Phone System offers a comprehensive, fully mobile communications service via a simple, intuitive interface. Rather than investing in and maintaining your own office-based hardware, your business receives a highly resilient, feature-rich, voice solution which is constantly updated at no extra charge.
- AT YOUR DESK – Make desk calls from any data connection, with a wide range of feature-rich handsets
- FROM THE COMPUTER – Use the Softphone App to access directory and make calls, send messages etc
- ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE – Take your office number and phone system on the road on iOS or Android
Why work with Clarion?
For 20 years, Clarion has been a leading provider of Business Class Telephony.
Over this time we have successfully managed the implementation of technologically sound, cost-effective voice and data services to over 10,000 companies large and small, across the UK.
We treat every client experience as unique, carefully taking the time to understand your key motivations and to make sure we match your needs. Any solution we propose is carefully spec’d to make sure it will increase efficiency and productivity for your specific business.
- Head of Sourcing - Simon Jersey
"We receive sound advice, smart solutions and first class service from Clarion. A joy to work with and a world apart from other Service Providers we have dealt with."