Ideal for Schools and Academies, 3CX offers a complete Unified Communications solution with advanced features. Simple, highly affordable and flexible, 3CX eliminates the cost and management headaches of outdated, traditional phone systems or the limitations of hosted phone solutions.
- No Per Extension Licencing – Based On Simultaneous Calls
- Low Or Free UK Calls And Reduced Intl Rates
- Wide Choice Of IP Handsets Across Variety Of Manufacturers
- Provision Either On-Premise Or In The Cloud
- No Expensive Hardware Purchase
- Self Administration
- Presence/Chat/Screen Sharing Free Of Charge
- Free Mobile Client And Webphone
- Call Recording At No Additional Charge
- Audio And Video Conferencing Included
- Swift Deployment And Scalability
- Inbuilt Disaster Recovery
- Connect Globally To Parts Of Your Organisation Who Also Use 3CX
AFFORDABLE, EASY TO INSTALL AND SIMPLE TO MANAGE
3CX is an open-platform, software phone system that works with a variety of IP desk phones, soft phones or mobile devices. Calls are made and received via SIP trunks that are delivered over your internet connection.
It provides all the features and functions of on-premises phone systems and more…. without the need to purchase the expensive hardware. You have complete freedom of where to install your PBX and which IP phones to use.
At a time of major budgetary constraints in the Education Sector, 3CX can massively cost in. UK calls are free and the commercial model is based on the number of simultaneous calls rather than a per user/seat charge. So in a School environment, where you may have many phones around campus but with limited use, there is the potential to save many thousands of pounds.
ON-PREMISE OR IN THE CLOUD
You can run the 3CX system on an existing server using Hyper-V, VMware or KVM, or for smaller installations on a low cost mini PC. Easily move your office phone system to another server or into the cloud using built-in backup and restore.
- Virtualise with VMware, Hyper-V or KVM
- Easily scale your installation
- Run on a low cost MiniPC
Whether in the cloud or on-premise – you are in control. Self host with popular cloud providers such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, OVH or Microsoft Azure. Easily move your hosted PBX between cloud providers with inbuilt backup & restore.
- AT YOUR DESK – Make desk calls from any data connection, with a wide range of feature-rich handsets
- FROM THE COMPUTER – Use the Softphone App to access directory and make calls, send messages etc
- ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE – Take your office number and phone system on the road on iOS or Android
Why work with Clarion?
For 20 years, Clarion has been a leading provider of Business Class Telephony.
Over this time we have successfully managed the implementation of technologically sound, cost-effective voice and data services to over 10,000 companies large and small, across the UK.
We treat every client experience as unique, carefully taking the time to understand your key motivations and to make sure we match your needs. Any solution we propose is carefully spec’d to make sure it will increase efficiency and productivity for your specific business.
- IT Manager - IntoUniversity
"Clarion advise extensively on IntoUniversity’s voice and data infrastructure. They take care to ensure any of the exceptional services they put forward clearly match our needs and budget – all with an eye to the future. A great company, great products and great people to work with. We wholeheartedly recommend them."