3CX Phone System For Legal and Financial Services
Project an image of total professionalism and increase communication efficiency – ideal for law firms, accountancy practices, insurance companies and financial services providers. The 3CX phone system for legal and financial firms offers a complete Unified Communications solution with advanced features; simple, highly affordable and flexible. 3CX eliminates the cost and management headaches of out dated, traditional phone systems or the limitations of hosted phone solutions.
KEY BENEFITS OF 3CX PHONE SYSTEM FOR LEGAL AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
- No Per Extension Licencing – Based On Simultaneous Calls
- Low Or Free UK Calls And Reduced Rate International Calls
- Wide Choice Of IP Handsets Across Variety Of Manufacturers
- Provision Either On-Premise Or In The Cloud
- No Expensive Hardware Purchase
- Self Administration
- Presence/Chat/Screen Sharing Free Of Charge
- Free Mobile Client And Webphone
- Call Recording At No Additional Charge
- Audio And Video Conferencing Included
- Swift Deployment And Scalability
- Inbuilt Disaster Recovery
- Connect Globally To Parts of Your Business That Also Use 3CX
AFFORDABLE, EASY TO INSTALL & SIMPLE TO MANAGE
3CX is an open-platform, software phone system that works with a variety of IP desk phones, soft phones or mobile devices. Calls are made and received via cloud based SIP phone lines that are delivered over your internet connection, using the voice over internet protocol.
It provides all the features and functions of on-premises phone systems and more…. without the need to purchase the expensive hardware. You have complete freedom of where to install your PBX and which IP phones to use.
3CX helps keep your call costs under control. UK calls are free and the commercial model is based on the number of simultaneous calls rather than a per user/seat charge. If your firm runs from several locations, where you may have many phones around but with limited use; there is the potential to save many thousands of pounds on line rental and call charges.
ON-PREMISE OR IN THE CLOUD
You can run the 3CX system on an existing server using Hyper-V, VMware or KVM, or for smaller installations on a low cost mini PC. Easily move your office phone system to another server or into the cloud using built-in backup and restore.
- Virtualise with VMware, Hyper-V or KVM
- Easily scale your installation
- Run on a low cost MiniPC
Whether in the cloud or on-premise – you are in control. Self host with popular cloud providers such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, OVH or Microsoft Azure. Easily move your hosted PBX between cloud providers with inbuilt backup & restore.
- AT YOUR DESK – Make desk calls from any data connection, with a wide range of feature-rich handsets
- FROM THE COMPUTER – Use the Softphone App to access directory and make calls, send messages etc
- ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE – Take your office number and phone system on the road on iOS or Android
Why work with Clarion?
For 20 years, Clarion has been a leading provider of VoIP phone systems for law firms, accountants, insurers and other professional financial services organisations.
Over this time we have successfully managed the implementation of technologically sound, cost-effective voice and data services; to over 10,000 companies large and small, across the UK.
We treat every client experience and telephone system as unique; carefully taking the time to understand your key motivations and to make sure we match your needs. Any solution we propose is carefully spec’d to make sure it will increase efficiency and productivity for your specific business.
- Managing Director - Stoneware Capital LLP
"Clarion helped us set up the business in 2006 and they have taken care of all of our technology and communication requirements since then. Whenever there’s been an issue, it has usually been resolved remotely as quickly as having someone sitting beside you, but they are equally happy to be on site at short notice. The Clarion team is knowledgeable and proactive and I would have no hesitation to recommend them to anyone else."