Clarion provide all available types of business-class Broadband. We offer download speeds of up to 24Mbps for Business Broadband and 80Mbps for Fibre Broadband.
How Does it work?
Business Broadband offers high-speed internet access over a copper line. Voice and Data traffic travels over copper to the local street cabinet and onto the exchange at which point it is connected to the Data Network. Speed can be affected by distance/quality of line from the exchange.
With Fibre Broadband, traffic is carried from the premises to the street cabinet via copper but over fibre from there to the exchange, thus enhancing speeds. You are able to choose from a range of different speeds, and data transfer allowances. Unlike standard broadband, speed is not affected by distance from the exchange
Assured Broadband is a dedicated IP circuit which guarantees high quality voice calls (from 5 to 40 channels) by prioritising voice traffic across the network. We only recommend this form of broadband to carry IP voice traffic.
Who is Broadband for?
- Home workers
- Companies where higher bandwidth options sit outside the budget
- Router upgrade to achieve optimal speeds and uptime
- Broadband Migration Team on hand to help manage transfer of existing circuits
- Upgrades from Standard Broadband to FTTC where available
- DNS Hosting
- Integration with SIP trunks or a Hosted Telephony solution