Our Converged Voice & Data products allow Internet and Telephony access over a single data line – reducing payment and management to a single consolidated network.
Converged service is available over: Broadband, FTTC, GEA, EFM and Fibre Leased Line.
How does it work?
Once we know what type of traffic will be carried, the requisite amount of data across the circuit is allocated with Quality of Service (QoS) in order to guarantee high-grade voice and video transmission.
The service is fully tested before provisioning. It comes with a robust Service Level Agreement (SLA) backed-up by 24/7 monitoring and support, to give you peace-of-mind that all your traffic is receiving careful attention.
Who is it for?
- Businesses looking to make savings by putting voice and data over a single network
- Business looking to combine management of voice and data over one network
- Those needing guaranteed quality and easy scalability for voice and video
- Business-class SIP Trunks
- A range of Hosted Phone Systems to connect to
- Unified Communication Solutions