Offering speeds of up to 35Mbps, EFM is part of the next generation of high-speed, resilient data circuits, delivered over copper rather than fibre.
It fills the gap between business broadband and corporate leased lines – offering a super-fast, uncontended private data circuit with reduced cost and installation times, compared to fibre-optic Ethernet services.
Being delivered over copper, this reduces the ongoing line rental costs and avoids potentially high construction charges and installation time delays.
How does it work?
Targeted at businesses within 5km of the local exchange, EFM is delivered over two to eight copper pairs. The amount of pairs used is determined by bandwidth requirements and distance from the exchange.
Who is it for?
- Businesses with high bandwidth requirement but below budget for fibre leased line
- Those wanting to deploy IP Telephony and Hosted Solutions
- Companies needing a highly resilient data service
- Range of data failover options for 100% resilience
- Voice and data provisioning
- Cloud-based service implementation