Clarion offers comprehensive Managed IT Support to companies throughout the UK. Using our extensive technical expertise and client experience across a range of sectors, we will tailor our service to match your business needs.
- On/Offsite support
Our Helpdesk is on call to provide advice and resolve issues over the phone and at your site, quickly and with minimum disruption to your working day..
- Account Management
A dedicated Team will gain a thorough understanding of your network, services and preferences and tailor support accordingly..
- Server monitoring
Proactive server monitoring ensures that we are aware of issues before they become a problem. Our monitoring system constantly checks your network and updates us..
- Hardware Support
We provide hardware diagnosis and troubleshooting as part of the service, liaising with suppliers on your behalf..
- Holiday/Sickness Cover
Clarion provides holiday and sickness cover to in-house IT Departments. So while you are off, we are able to keep the ship afloat..
Why Choose Clarion IT Support
Just some of the reasons:
- We run a dedicated Team of experienced IT Professionals who are technically adept, commercially aware and sensitive to our clients’ specific requirements.
- All of our staff are given in-depth training through the Clarion Academy to guarantee the highest levels of expertise and customer service with good interpersonal skills.
- We only use quality products and services and all of our suppliers are rigorously assessed to ensure they can support us in supporting you.
- We adhere to Industry best practice policy and procedures.
- All of our work comes with guaranteed response times and a service level agreement for your peace of mind.
- We operate a tried and tested network monitoring system to pre-empt and avoid typical I.T issues such as: capacity or bandwidth limitations and security breaches.
- As we are also experts in Voice & Data provision beyond the internal network, we are able to provide a truly end-to-end ICT support service.
IT Support Service – In More Detail
The Clarion helpdesk will ensure that problems are resolved quickly and with the minimum of disruption to your working day. If the problem cannot be fixed immediately on the telephone, then the issue will be logged and investigated. We will keep you updated on the progress of the issue at regular intervals
You will be able to log issues with us by:
- calling our helpdesk number
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- using our web-based helpdesk system
You will then be able to track current and prior tickets.
We will install remote management software on all your required machines, to allow an engineer to remotely troubleshoot and resolve problems. If the problem cannot be fixed over the phone or by remote connection, an on-site visit can be arranged.
Support calls/emails will be dealt with by members of the Clarion Helpdesk. Our Engineers are incentivised to resolve issues in the most thorough and expeditious fashion, ensuring that they are performing to the highest standards and helping each other to achieve likewise.
You will also be allocated an Account Manager with whom you can discuss any specific or sensitive issues.
Furthermore, you will also have an escalation path, should you wish to discuss any issues at a higher level.
We proactively monitor your server(s) to make sure we are aware of any issues before they become a problem. Our monitoring system constantly checks your network and updates us. It will:
- Check that your server is online and operating correctly
- Check that you can connect to the internet
- Check disk space to ensure it is below a set threshold
- Check system resources are within set thresholds (CPU, Memory etc)
- Check any or all of your Windows services – these are vital components of your server’s operating system
- Ping various network devices that you need to do your work
- Check TCP ports on your network, on other networks or at your ISP
- Perform Windows updates (usually out of hours)
Clarion will provide all initial hardware diagnosis and basic troubleshooting as part of the service.
Where a third party hardware contract exists, we will problem manage and liaise with the third party on your behalf to resolve the issue.
If a hardware maintenance contract does not exist, we are happy to source and replace the requisite parts after diagnosis and invoice accordingly.
Clarion provides holiday and sickness cover to in-house IT Departments. So while you are off, we are able to keep the ship afloat.
We guarantee to keep IT requirements running smoothly and allowing staff to operate as normal without downtime or system failure while you are gone. It also allows you to take time off without the usual anxiety and in the knowledge that you can return without a huge pile-up of tasks/issues.
We would consult with you to complete our Technical pre-qualification document outlining the services that need covering and agreeing access to the necessary information to support your colleagues while you are absent. We would of course conduct this under a Non-disclosure Agreement for your peace of mind.
- Daily System/Service checks
- Incident Resolution – Remote support
- Access to ongoing Technical Advice for users
We can also offer:
- Onsite support
- Consultancy/Project-based work
- System Audits
The service includes:
- Pre-agreed Holiday Cover
- Pre-holiday System Check & Handover
- Post-holiday debrief & Handback
- Sickness Cover as required
- Allows you to concentrate on your core business
- A full team of dedicated IT experts at your disposal
- A range of IT qualifications
- Service Level Agreement guaranteeing response times
- Cost-savings over salary/contributions payments as well as all other overheads (office space, pensions, car, phone etc)
- No holiday or sick-leave
- Contract/Ad Hoc options
- Removal of fear about losing key-employee
- Reduced security threat (in case of disenchanted IT employee)
- Independent impartial advice on increasing productivity/gaining competitive advantage
- Managing Director - Stoneware Capital LLP
"Clarion helped us set up the business in 2006 and they have taken care of all of our technology and communication requirements since then. Whenever there’s been an issue, it has usually been resolved remotely as quickly as having someone sitting beside you, but they are equally happy to be on site at short notice. The Clarion team is knowledgeable and proactive and I would have no hesitation to recommend them to anyone else."