VIDEO CONFERENCING FOR BUSINESS
Video conferencing has been on an upward trajectory in the last few years. Companies have looked for ways to cut the cost of travel whilst also taking steps to reduce their carbon emissions. Using video for calls and meetings can help save on vehicle and aviation fuel costs. Employees working from home can still have face-to-face meetings with colleagues in other locations. Flexible and versatile video conferencing is a business essential in today’s world for keeping teams informed and in touch.
STARLEAF – WORLD LEADERS IN VIDEO CONFERENCING
We recommend StarLeaf as a video conferencing solution for companies needing secure and ultra-reliable remote working for their workforce. StarLeaf is a global provider of screen sharing software and hardware, and can cover any remote meeting room requirement.
SIMPLE AND EASY
Intuitively simple, StarLeaf is easy to set up. Making possible the creation of virtual meeting rooms or web conferences, regardless of device. Desktop PCs, laptops and mobile phones all connect perfectly with the StarLeaf system.
- Up to 100 attendees can take part remotely
- Can be installed anywhere in minutes
- Works with any device, including mobile phones
- Small, medium and large enterprise solutions available
Thanks to the StarLeaf Cloud, which underpins the system, meetings can get underway promptly. Saving time and money for your organisation. StarLeaf is flexible and scalable so it fits seamlessly with the way organisations already work.
- Requires minimal IT support
- No need to purchase a network infrastructure
- Simple licensing so everyone in your organisation can join meetings
- Integrates with existing business applications like Microsoft Teams, Google, Zoom and Slack
RELIABLE AND SECURE
Renowned for reliability, StarLeaf owns its entire platform outright. This means it can offer best-in-class availability and market-leading system security. High-definition video and wideband audio come as standard.
- 99.999% availability pledge
- Certified to ISO /IEC 27001, the most highly-regarded information security standard
- Secure authenticated certificate-based encryption, TLS and HTTPS
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year