VIDEO SOLUTIONS IN EDUCATION
The use of video continues to expand right across the education sector. From campuses to classrooms, video creates opportunities for interactive learning, conference calls, teacher training and virtual tours. Staff can use video for face-to-meetings, and for collaborative discussions and lessons with colleagues or students in other locations. Flexible and versatile video conferencing is essential in today’s world for keeping teams informed and in touch.
STARLEAF – WORLD LEADERS IN VIDEO CONFERENCING
Finding a video conferencing solution that works across all platforms has become much simpler. StarLeaf, a global provider of screen sharing software and hardware, has a video conferencing system which unifies with, and integrates popular existing meeting software tools like Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Skype. Allowing anyone to take part, with any device, and with any video calling service, it’s a unique bridging solution for the academic world.
SIMPLE AND EASY
Intuitively simple, StarLeaf is easy to set up. Making possible the creation of virtual meeting rooms or web conferences, regardless of device. Desktop PCs, laptops and mobile phones all connect perfectly with the StarLeaf system.
- Up to 100 attendees can take part remotely
- Can be installed anywhere in minutes
- Works with any device, including mobile phones
- Small, medium and large level solutions available
Saving time and money, StarLeaf is flexible and scalable so it fits seamlessly with the way organisations already work. Inter-operability with other video calling services distinguishes the StarLeaf platform from any other.
- Requires minimal IT support
- No need to purchase a network infrastructure
- Simple licensing so everyone in your organisation can join meetings
- Integrates with existing business applications like Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Slack
RELIABLE AND SECURE
Renowned for reliability, StarLeaf owns its entire platform outright. This means it can offer best-in-class availability, superb quality video and audio, and industry-leading system security.
- 99.999% uptime, cloud-based technology
- Certified to ISO /IEC 27001, the most highly-regarded information security standard
- Secure authenticated certificate-based encryption, TLS and HTTPS
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year
"Clarion advise extensively on IntoUniversity’s voice and data infrastructure. They take care to ensure any of the exceptional services they put forward clearly match our needs and budget – all with an eye to the future. A great company, great products and great people to work with. We wholeheartedly recommend them."