SIP Phone Lines
BT IS PHASING OUT ISDN & ANALOGUE LINES – GET AHEAD OF THE GAME WITH SIP TELEPHONY!
The good news – the replacement is less expensive and superior.
But what are SIP Trunks, and why are they becoming so popular?
SIP Trunks give you a more flexible, scalable, and highly cost-effective replacement to ISDN/Analogue phone services.
SIP Trunks use VoIP (Voice over IP) to connect your phone system to the Telephone Network (PSTN) via your data line. With a SIP phone system, you can make calls through virtual phone lines, using an internet connection.
We will evaluate your existing infrastructure and business needs to deliver a seamless transition.
SIP Telephony is ideal for companies that want:
- To save money on Lines & Calls
- The ability to move offices but take their numbers with them
- To make the switchover from ISDN
- Total oversight and control of their lines estate
- Speedy scalability and swift deployment
What are SIP Trunks going to save you?
- Eliminate in-company call costs between sites
- Eliminate UK landline and Mobile call charges (term-dependant)
- Enjoy huge reductions in channel charges compared with Analogue/ISDN
- Head of Sourcing - Simon Jersey
"We receive sound advice, smart solutions and first class service from Clarion. A joy to work with and a world apart from other Service Providers we have dealt with."