Exclusive Offer: 3CX Enterprise Licence – First Year FREE!
Simple, flexible and affordable, 3CX is an award-winning phone system for the Charity and Non-Profit sector. Organisations of all sizes, in rapidly increasing numbers, are discovering how easy it is to switch their telephony to 3CX, to save costs and benefit from its many advanced features. Clarion’s exclusive offer means you can upgrade your phone system now too.
- No Per Extension Licencing – Based On Simultaneous Calls
- Low Or Free UK Calls And Reduced International Rates
- Wide Choice Of IP Handsets Across Variety Of Manufacturers
- Provision Either On-Premise Or In The Cloud
- No Expensive Hardware Required
- Self Administration, Management Reporting
- Presence/Chat/Screen Sharing Free Of Charge
- Free Mobile Client And Webphone
- Call Recording At No Additional Charge
- Audio And Video Conferencing for Remote Working
- Swift Deployment And Scalability
- Inbuilt Disaster Recovery
3CX Phone System
When you switch to 3CX you’ll find yourself in good company. More than 250,000 organisations already use 3CX to combine their voice, video, messaging and chat across a Unified Communications platform. 3CX brings improvements in productivity, opportunities for remote working, and huge savings on calls.
With its many advanced features, 3CX eliminates the cost and management headaches of outdated traditional phone systems, or the limitations of hosted phone solutions. It’s the go-to choice for any charity or non-profit organisation looking for an IP telephony solution that future-proofs their phone system against the phasing out of outdated ISDN lines by 2025.
You decide where to run 3CX – either on an existing server, on a low-cost mini PC or in the Cloud. Self host with popular cloud providers such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, OVH or Microsoft Azure. Easily move your hosted PBX between cloud providers with inbuilt backup & restore. Whether in the cloud or on-premise – you are in control and always connected.
- AT YOUR DESK – Make desk calls from any data connection, with a wide range of feature-rich handsets
- FROM THE COMPUTER – Use the Softphone App to access directory and make calls, send messages etc
- ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE – Take your office number and phone system on the road on iOS or Android
Why work with Clarion?
For 20 years, Clarion has been a leading provider of Business Class Telephony.
Over this time we have successfully managed the implementation of technologically sound, cost-effective voice and data services to over 10,000 organisations large and small, across the UK.
We treat every client experience as unique, carefully taking the time to understand your key motivations and to make sure we match your needs. Any solution we propose is carefully spec’d to make sure it will increase efficiency and productivity for your specific business.
- Infrastructure Manager, SOS Children’s Villages UK
"The move was absolutely seamless. Everything worked as Clarion told us it would, we followed instructions, plugged in phones, went to our network, and all just moved, nobody even noticed."