Planning an office move?
Timing is critical.
Moving and set-up of voice, data and IT infrastructure forms one of the most important components of that office move.
When planning the move often the best laid plans come unstuck as lease agreements drag, building works are completed, access provided, etc.
Once you have the go-ahead, pressure is on to relocate in the shortest time possible. But what to do and in which order? There is no point having desks, chairs and the perfect work environment in place, if your communications infrastructure is not up and running.
Voice and Data lines have to be ordered. Numbers transferred. Cabling may be required. Permissions are often needed. This and more to complete your office relocation.
We have moved and set up hundreds of companies throughout the UK.
Allow us to assist you by:
- Identifying and outlining a program of events
- Evaluating equipment/services required e.g. Bandwidth and Cabling needs and availability
- Providing realistic and accurate time-frames for arrangements
- Providing a detailed cost proposal so that you stay on budget
- De-installing and transporting equipment safely
- Managing and coordinating any 3rd party suppliers
- Disposing of any obsolete equipment according to WEEE regulations
- Setting up and testing equipment and services at the new site
- NHST - London
"We have been working on and off with Clarion since 2007 but it is since our move to our current premises in June 2015 that we have started a much closer working relationship with them as they got involved in our move..I have found the staff at Clarion, at all levels, from management down very friendly and efficient, always ready to help and prepared to go the extra mile to solve our queries and problems. I would not hesitate to recommend Clarion as a firm if you are looking for a professional and dedicated team to look after your communications issues."