Unified Communications (UC) connects your various comms methods into one cohesive solution. Work quicker and smarter.
Workforce mobility brings huge advantages but can create communication delays or shortfalls (missed calls or unanswered emails for example).
Effective communication on the move really can steal a march on your competitors.
There are many different communication technologies available, each with advantages depending on your circumstances. Sometimes a group text will do the job fine. Other times, facetime is vital for a more nuanced conversation.
Ineffective communication and duplication can all be avoided with a well adopted strategy.
Clarion’s Unified Communication Solutions feature: IP Telephony, Instant Messaging, Conference facilities, and Presence.
We offer you a fully integrated, collaborative user experience across all your devices, anytime, anywhere.
- Choosing the best mode of delivery for your comms.
- Reduce travel time, cost and delays with audio, video and web conferencing.
- Access Voicemail, Email and Instant Messaging from any device.
- Eliminate delays with ‘presence’ indicators and select the best form of contact
- Remove costs for expensive infrastructure.
Your Move to UC
Careful planning, deployment and especially user training is essential to make sure your team, clients and customers truly benefit from the communication evolution.
Clarion will advise you on transition from – or integration with – your existing systems.