Update Your Hotel Phone System Now
Switch to a software-based phone platform and integrate it with your existing PMS
As we come out of lockdown, many hotels are switching to cloud-based phone systems, which reduce telephony costs, increase operating efficiency and enhance customer relations. Before paying guests return, why not take this opportunity to replace your legacy PBX with a more flexible software-based solution? And if you’re going to change, why not go for the award-winning 3CX Phone System, recently voted Unified Communications Platform of the Year?
Our PBX phone system takes communications in hotel and hospitality sectors to a new level. Compatible with most existing Property Management Systems (PMS), it’s a multi-featured solution, which provides everything hotels need for seamless communications and improved efficiency:
- Free Telephone calls to UK Landlines & Mobile Phone Numbers
- PMS integration (via a Fidelio or Mitel-compatible interface) with existing Hotel software systems such as Micros Fidelio, Roommaster, Hilton and more
- Guest Check-in/Check-out via PMS or WebClient
- Schedule wake-up calls and set Do Not Disturb on guest extensions
- Bill direct to room (with Fidelio PMS)
- Block external calls to unoccupied rooms
- Mobile app allows housekeeping to set room status from phone whilst on the move
- Multiple devices able to use Analogue, IP, DECT and Wi-Fi to connect to a single platform
- Easy to manage reducing Admin and costs
YOUR HOTEL TELEPHONE SYSTEM CHALLENGES
Making guests feel at home, by personalising their experience, is key for any hotel. Loyal guests who return, or who leave favourable reviews, are worth far more than just the price of their stay.
Most visitors will be looking for quick and easy access to hotel info and facilities. But some hotels find it hard to deploy efficient connectivity solutions. Mixed internal site infrastructures can make communications difficult. WiFi black-spots and legacy cabling mean that more agile VoIP phone system solutions are often needed.
OUR PHONE SYSTEM SOLUTION FOR HOTELS
Our flexible, scalable phone system solution turns your outdated hotel telephony into a high-speed, internet-enabled communications platform. A wireless hotel phone system ensures staff and guests remain constantly connected via multiple devices and cloud-based apps:
- Guest Services – Use the guest room IP Phone to deliver personalised greetings, multi lingual voicemail and content such as welcome messages with guest name display and language. Internal Calls and wake up calls. Audio and Video conference facilities for business travellers
- Staff Mobility / Accessibility – Phone system mobile phone apps as well as WiFi and DECT phones, enable your staff to be in contact on the move to provide responses to Management and Guests.
- Reservation Team – Intelligent call routing and increasingly convergence with email and social media are required to meet an increasingly demanding clientele. Provide personalised service or customised marketing promotions for guests by integrating telephony into your hotel CRM, PMS or sales database. Presence enabled communication to show when staff are available.
- Enhance comms ability – Hotel room phone system service with voicemail offering guests quick access to services and increased customer satisfaction. Recorded information about hotel services is available to guests to learn about offers or local area knowledge. One touch access to all hotel services such as room service, gym or spa treatments.
- Integration – Open PMS integration with the leading software providers ensuring end to end visibility around check in/out, room status and call accounting.
- Supported Property/Hotel Management Systems – these include InnQuest RoomMaster 2000, Protel, Brilliant Hotelsoftware and Micros-Fidelio.
SAFE, CONTACTLESS PHONE SYSTEMS FOR HOTELS
Covid-19 has obliged many hotels to look beyond a fixed, hotel front desk phone system, in favour of safer, more flexible solutions. As contact points need to be minimised, it’s reassuring to know that our Phone System incorporates features to protect guests and staff, including:
- Direct billing to rooms
- Phone check-in/check-out
- Room status housekeeping control
- Tannoy paging
- Staff softphone apps for remote connectivity
EASY PHONE SET-UP WITH MINIMAL TRAINING
Hospitality managers are also sure to welcome the simple hotel phone system set-up, and intuitive nature of our telephony solution. Taking away the strain of having to allocate training time where hotel staff numbers are limited, or where there is high turnover of personnel.
Why work with Clarion?
For 20 years, Clarion has been working with the hospitality industry as a leading provider of phone lines, business telephones and telephone systems for hotels.
Over this time we have successfully managed the implementation of technologically sound, cost effective voice and data services to over 10,000 public & private sector organisations large and small, across the UK.
We treat every client experience as unique, carefully taking the time to understand your key motivations and to make sure we match your needs. Any solution we propose is carefully spec’d to make sure it will increase efficiency and productivity for your specific business.
- CTO - ESF Capital
"We initially had a trial period to test all the features of Clarion’s system. Following this we had a short lead time for install. Everything arrived preconfigured and programmed as requested, so we were simply able to plug in and use the system."